To our valued customers and associates:
Electronic Products, Inc. (EPI) is recognized as a critical supplier to the Defense Industrial Base, Medical Equipment, and Information Technology industries. We are open for business and we are maintaining our capacity to deliver without any limitations.
This said, our highest priority is the safety of our people and the public amid the COVID-19 outbreak and have taken measures to prevent the spread. Here’s how:
- No business travel.
- Employees are asked to stay home if they exhibit ANY symptoms of the flu.
- Weekly meetings with all personnel concerning the safety measures to be followed inside and outside of work.
- We produce our own hand sanitizer which is distributed throughout the building and it is also supplied to all our employees. Hand sanitization stations have been installed everywhere. PPE is also being implemented due to the aerosol nature of the virus.
- Increased cleaning/sanitizing of our buildings and equipment.
- Social distancing inside of work for all employees. Multiple lunch shifts and breaks with cleaning teams.
- Separate work cells creating greater distance in the assembly area.
- No outside visitors are allowed into our buildings until further notice.
- Disinfecting of all packages in our airlock located at our loading dock before being accepted in receiving.
We are committed to maintaining our routine operations in the safest way possible. We’ll continue to monitor this ever-changing situation and will update you with any changes.
Thank you for your continued support.